Glitter and Animal Print Nail Art

Hello readers!


What happens when you don't follow your own advice and pull off a hangnail rather than cut it? You end up with a manky red finger than hurts more than childbirth (I imagine). Let that be a warning to you.

Today was supposed to be the 5th day of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge but after I put this nail art on I didn't want to remove it...partly because it hurts too much to douse my finger in acetone and partly because I really like it.

Animal Print Nail Art


Due to my mankiness, I did a spot of retouching where I could and discreetly covered the sore with a watermark... or not so discreetly but whatever.

Animal Print Nail Art
Onto the nail art! I used a-England 'Camelot', China Glaze 'Some Like it Haute', OPI 'Tickle My France-y' and China Glaze 'Nova'. I did the animal print with a dotting tool and topped off the look with Seche Vite.

I love looks like this; animal print, glitter but still grown up (I think).

Sorry I missed out on today's challenge, hopefully my finger will feel better tomorrow to carry on! 

(P.S Can you tell I've found my blogging mojo again!)

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

She Said Beauty